The Rather Good Pub Company is heating up and getting ready for the UEFA EURO 2016 !! The city of Bordeaux is going to be taken over with EURO Football madness from June 10th to July 10th, and we’re doing everything possible to be ready for all of the thirsty supporters! Here’s what our Bordeaux Pubs have in store for the 2016 EUROS !
Thanks to it’s size, it’s no wonder why the HMS is a go-to spot for sport fans! With lots of HD TV’s and 2 Big Screens spread over 2 floors, and plenty of tables and standing space, you’re sure to catch every minute of the action. On top of that, the HMS will be changing things around just for the EURO Fans and Team Supporters.
- Now we have an entirely new air conditioning system throughout the pub in order to keep everyone cool during the matches.
- There will be a new bar added to the front of the building for quick service to people sitting on the terrace.
- We have pushed forward our opening hours to 11:30am so that everyone can get in and get ready before the start of the match.
This is a guaranteed packed house during matches! The vaulted stone ceilings amplify the cheers of passionate supporters, making it a wild place to watch the game. Most definitely the place to watch England EURO matches if you want to get involved! Don’t miss the changes for UEFA.
- During the UEFA Month, we’ll have two taps at the front door in case you’re in a rush in between matches.
- Opening hours now start earlier so that fans won’t miss a second of the live action. From June 10th to July 10th, we’ll be open from
- We’ve added new benches and open tables so that you will have more space to move around and cheer for your team!
Located in the Chartrons, the newest of the three pubs is just a hop away from the games. Good food and cold drinks make it an excellent pit stop on your way to and from the Matmut Atlantique Stadium (aka Nouveau Stade de Bordeaux) just north of Bordeaux city centre.
- Food is served all day if you get hungry in between meals. Plus, Burgers are available for takeaway if you’re in a rush.
- Come and taste our special UEFA Football cocktails on Friday nights to compliment Friday Night Cocktails.
- And, like at the other two pubs, there will be beer taps at the front door to keep the cold brews pouring.
And there you have it! The Rather Good Pub Company is pulling out all the stops to make sure that the UEFA 2016 EUROS in Bordeaux is one to remember! So if you’re coming to town for the EURO action, don’t forget to swing by and share a cold drink and some great sporting moments with us!